Assessment and evaluation of motor skills
Control of preparedness of promising and top athletes in order to improve the quality and top-level sport is one of the most important ongoing activities of the Serbian Institute of Sport and Sports Medicine.
In the several decades long practice of the Institute, applying a multidisciplinary approach allows promising and top athletes to control the level of their preparedness through determining the level of motor and functional abilities, morphological and psychological characteristics.
As part of the multidisciplinary approach to determining the level of preparedness, assessment and evaluation of motor abilities of athletes is one of the main activities of the Serbian Institute of Sport and Sports Medicine.
Through the modernization of diagnostic equipment and training of our expert staff, the Serbian Institute of Sport and Sports Medicine develops and applies a contemporary approaches to assessment and evaluation of motor abilities of athletes.
Assessment and evaluation of motor abilities at the Serbian Institute of Sport and Sports Medicine gives coaches and athletes the opportunity to get:
• Insight into initial, transitional and final level of preparedness
• Advisory assistance
• Optimum level of planning and programming
• Individualization in the work
• Monitoring the effectiveness of the training process
• Corrections of the training process
• Motivation for further work...
Reports on the results of measurements include:
• List of tests
• Absolute results
• Comparative results (Graph)
• Detailed recommendations for work
Department for analysts in sport has a rich database and standards for:
• different sports disciplines,
• age categories,
• ranks of competition.